Required forms for BAASL play:
Other BAASL forms:
Required forms for World Soccer Fives USA Tournaments:
The basic summary of our on-field rules are as follows:
- Modified FIFA rules and certified referees are used in all games. Pursuant to FIFA rules, yellow carded players receive a time-out during the game ("Sin Bins").
- No slide tackling in co-ed leagues (slide tackling only allowed in mens and womens leagues)
- No offsides rule, except in 11 v 11 leagues.
- High kicks are never allowed.
- Shinguards are required; jewelry is not allowed.
- Games are comprised of two 25-minute halves (8v8 or Futsal), two 35-minute halves (Albany 7v7), two 45-minute halves (11 v 11 mens leagues), or two 40-minute halves (San Francisco 11 v 11 leagues).
- All players must check in with their player pass to the referee before the game starts.
- No unregistered players allowed. All players must sign a release waiver before participating.
- All co-ed leagues require a minimum number of female players, or designated players where applicable. A team forfeits if they cannot field a minimum number of players, including a minimum number of female players.
- A Designated Player is defined as a male player over 44 yrs old.
- Any player on a team may take a direct, indirect or penalty kick.
- All players must sign a release waiver before participating.
Please click on the above links for the full BAASL league rules. All players and their captains are responsible for knowing and following all rules.