Required forms for BAASL play:
Other BAASL forms:
Required forms for World Soccer Fives USA Tournaments:
The basic summary of our on-field rules are as follows:
- All co-ed leagues use utilize a designated players (DP). A team forfeits if they can field a minimum number of players, including one DP.
- A DPis defined as a female or a male player over 44 yrs old. In co-ed leagues, at least one female player must be on the field at all times.
- Any player on a team may take a direct, indirect, or penalty kick.
- No slide tackling or offsides rule, except in 11 v 11 leagues.
- High kicks are never allowed.
- Shinguards are required; jewelry is not allowed.
- Games are comprised of two 25-minute halves (8v8, 7v7, or Futsal), two 35-minute halves (Albany Cougar Turf), or two 45-minute halves (11 v 11 leagues).
- All players must check in to the referee before the game starts with their player pass.
- All players must sign a release waiver before participating.
Please click on the above links for the full BAASL league rules. All players and their captains are responsible for knowing and following all rules.